Hi user from ec2-174-129-163-89.compute-1.amazonaws.com, this is the web-interface of the Counter.
Here you can choose between:
Information about #blafasel,
and about the local IRC network:
|Some local databases:|
- Expand a top level domain.
- Expand an acronym.
- Expand a german KFZ.
- Check the AVON (german telephone prefix) Database
- Spell a word or phrase
- Translate a word from or to morse code
- Generate a senseless mangement statement.
- Lookup an Ethernet OUI (ethercode).
- Lookup a german BLZ (postcode).
Please remember that this is still an IRC bot, so all this information can also be accessed via the ctcp interface.
The ctcp-interface also contains gateways to the following data sources:
- The German TV program database.
- The german 'Postleitzahlen' and city names.
- Conversion factors between scientific units.
- The jargon file.
- The English-German dictionary at dict.leo.org.
- The MVV route planner at bayerninfo.de.
- Titles and current prices of Ebay.de auctions.
- The current weather from wetter.web.de
- ... and more.
If you want some background information about all this, look here
You can edit your "Blafasel user info" on this page
, and there is also an aggregated RSS of #b-users on planet.blafasel.de
], by Stefan `Sec` Zehl